Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
more satay one of my favorite things
- 1⁄3 cup kraft* smooth peanut butter or 1⁄3 cup kraft* crunchy peanut butter
- 2 large pita breads
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 small rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Spread the peanut butter over each pita bread. Scatter 1/2 the cheese over the peanut butter, then top with the onion, capsicum, chicken and corn. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake at 200°C for 15-18 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Slice and serve immediately.