Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another find from the Kraft website. They are simple to make and great for appetizers. Make sure to roll them well, so they hold together. I found rolling with slightly wet hands helped! These cook up very nicely and I found they melt in your mouth. Next time I will not use as much peanut butter (my own personal taste) but in saying that the family loved them and dont want me to cut it down! Serve them with you favourite dipping sauce.
- 250 g beef mince
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegemite
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well.
- Shape into walnut sized balls.
- Bake in a shallow, foil lined baking dish at 200C for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot (with dipping sauce if using).
So simple to make and very tasty as the DM voted, served with Tisme's Satay Dip which is equally as good and simple to make. Thank you Tisme for a yummy recipe. Made for Edition 4 - Make My Recipe - a game of tag.