Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
satay my favorite
- 250 g minced beef
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrot, corn)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup kraft* smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 16 slices bread
- Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat and cook beef until browned, then remove. Heat remaining oil in pan and sauté onion.
- Stir in curry powder, then return beef to pan along with peas, water, peanut butter and sweet chilli sauce. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Place heaped tablespoons of mixture onto 8 bread slices and top with remaining bread. Cook sandwiches in a greased jaffle iron for 3-4 minutes until golden and crispy. Serve.