Recipe by Sonya01
more lunch stuff you can use you vege peeler to cut the carrots and cucumber int to ribbons i saw this tip some where but cant remember where now
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 4 pieces flat bread
- 1⁄3 cup kraft* smooth peanut butter
- 1 carrot, cut into ribbons
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- sweet chili sauce, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a grill or frying pan over medium heat and spray with oil. Cook chicken 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Cool slightly.
- Spread a strip of peanut butter on each piece of flat bread. Top with carrot, cucumber, onion and chicken. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and wrap. Serve immediately or wrap and refrigerate for later.