Recipe by VickiAk
Got this recipe from Pampered Chef, very good pasta salad.
Top Review by Tee Lee
My husband loves this salad! I make a big batch and he eats it all week for lunch. I use Kraft toasted sesame dressing, and if I don't have basil I have used cilantro and green onions instead with great results.
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup light asian vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons Asian seasoning, mix
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh basil
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain pasta, rinse under cold running water. Once pasta is cool, transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix up dressing, combine vinaigrette, Asian seasoning mix and peanut butter in small bowl. Mix well.
- Cut carrots into julienne stripes. Dice bell pepper. Chop peanuts. Chop basil.
- Add chicken, carrots, bell peppers, peanuts, basil and dressing to pasta: mix well.