Got this recipe from Pampered Chef, very good pasta salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions. Drain pasta, rinse under cold running water. Once pasta is cool, transfer to a large bowl.
- 2Mix up dressing, combine vinaigrette, Asian seasoning mix and peanut butter in small bowl. Mix well.
- 3Cut carrots into julienne stripes. Dice bell pepper. Chop peanuts. Chop basil.
- 4Add chicken, carrots, bell peppers, peanuts, basil and dressing to pasta: mix well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Satay Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 254.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light asian vinaigrette