- 1⁄4 cup kraft* smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chile, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, flattened to even thickness
- 200 g rocket or 200 g other lettuce leaves
- 1 English cucumber, cut into ribbons with a peeler
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup salad dressing fat free Thai Lime and Coriander Dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, rind, garlic, chilli and fish sauce until well combined.
- Place chicken on a foil lined grill tray. Spread with peanut marinade until coated. Cook under a preheated grill for 10 minutes or until marinade is golden brown and chicken has cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes, then thickly slice.
- Arrange rocket, cucumber and cherry tomatoes on a serving platter. Top with chicken and drizzle with dressing. Serve warm.