1/1 Photo of Satay Beef and Choy Sum Stir-Fry
from taste.com.au wanted to try this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 600 g beef, strips
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, trimmed, chopped
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup ayam coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 small red chile, deseeded, sliced
- 1Cook rice following absorption method on packet.
- 2Meanwhile, heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and swirl to coat. Add half the beef. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until sealed. Remove to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining beef.
- 3Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to wok. Add onion, capsicum and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return beef and any juices to wok. Add choy sum, peanut butter, coconut cream, sweet chilli sauce and oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until choy sum is tender and stir-fry heated through.
- 4Divide rice between bowls. Top with stir-fry. Sprinkle with chilli. Serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Satay Beef and Choy Sum Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.4
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 543.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: