Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
Got this receipe from my friend Kristi and her Mom. Really good beef strips on the shewers. Really good for those little house party's.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated onions
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cut beef into strips.
- Place in shaloow dish for marinating.
- Melt butter in saucepans and add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes, pour over meat and mainate overnight in refridgerator.
- Turn meat from time to time Soak wooden skewers in water for an hour prior to use.
- Remove meat and thread on skewers.
- Reserve the marinade.
- Place skewers on broiling pan or bbq, brush with marinade and cook for 7-8 minutes.
We really enjoyed this beef. It was delicious and easy to prepare. The only problem was that it was a bit too salty with the regular soy sauce so next time I'll substitute low-sodium soy sauce. Otherwise a keeper. Thanks oopsmakes3!
This is a nice recipe, I made it for some friends at an asian themed party we had, they really enjoyed them.-Thanks