1/5 Photos of Satan's Salisbury Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
My version of Salisbury steak with a bit of heat. You can omit hot pepper sauce if you are not into heat or have children who do not like spicy food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1For Patties: Combine all meat patty ingredients well until almost pasty except the oil and form into 6 oblong patties.
- 2Cook patties in 1 T oil in the moderately heated skillet for 4 minutes each side.
- 3Remove patties and set aside.
- 4For Sauce: In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter, add salt and pepper then stir in flour.
- 5Add beef stock, wine and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer for a few minutes.
- 7Add beef patties to the skillet containing mushroom sauce and continue to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes spooning sauce over meat patties occasionally.
- 8Add some water if sauce seems too dry.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Satan's Salisbury Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 1356.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g