Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with fish, shellfish and seafood. Devilishly good.
- 2 ounces unsalted butter
- 4 fluid ounces no-salt-added ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce or 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 fluid ounces brandy
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, vinegar, garlic powder, and pepper sauce; mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the brandy and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.