1/2 Photos of Sassy's Pork Schnitzel
Sassy Sandra's Note:
This is a great fall dinner. Our family really likes this with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork cutlets
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs or 3/4 cup cracker crumb
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1Pound Cutlets to 1/4 inch thin.
- 2Mix flour, salt and pepper, and coat meat.
- 3Combine egg and milk, and dip cutlets into this mixture, and then in the breadcrumbs that have been mixed with the paprika.
- 4In a large skillet, add 2 TBSP oil, and brown the pork for 3 minutes on each side.
- 5Remove from skillet and put in warm oven.
- 6Pour the broth into the skillet, scraping to loosen the drippings.
- 7Blend the flour and the dill into the sour cream.
- 8Stir the sour cream into the broth and mix well and cook until thick.
- 9Serve with Cutlets.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sassy's Pork Schnitzel
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.2 mg
- Sodium 972.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: