Recipe by Sassy Sandra
This is a great fall dinner. Our family really likes this with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.
Top Review by Bergy
I enjoyed your Schnizel very much but I cheated with the sauce I just mixed dill weed and sour cream - tasted wonderful on the pork. Served with Orzo with mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts and Baby carrots - A meal fit for a Queen Thanks Sassy Sandra
- 6 pork cutlets
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs or 3⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound Cutlets to 1/4 inch thin.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper, and coat meat.
- Combine egg and milk, and dip cutlets into this mixture, and then in the breadcrumbs that have been mixed with the paprika.
- In a large skillet, add 2 TBSP oil, and brown the pork for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and put in warm oven.
- Pour the broth into the skillet, scraping to loosen the drippings.
- Blend the flour and the dill into the sour cream.
- Stir the sour cream into the broth and mix well and cook until thick.
- Serve with Cutlets.