Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great recipe for a casual supper/BBQ outside. I have been making this for years, and we all enjoy it. There is NEVER any leftovers. Not exactly low fat, but Yumpy!!!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (Golden are best)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or use sweet pickle juice)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Toss the salad ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing and then add to bowl.
- Mix well.
- Everyone will love it, INCLUDING the kids!