Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
Holidays are the time to enjoy and have some fun. We came up with this at the last second just having some fun.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was a wonderful cocktail. I really enjoyed it. I used the last bit of a dry white wine we didn't drink during dinner, and I made a few of these Spritzers for a sort of nightcap, which we enjoyed while watching TV. Thanks for posting, Chef1Mom. Made for ZWT5.
- 118.29 ml ice cube
- 170.09-226.79 g white wine (your favorite) or 170.09-226.79 g blush wine (your favorite)
- maraschino cherry, and juice
- 170.09-226.79 g carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- in blender, chop up ice (if you already have crushed ice you can skip this step).
- put into pitcher.
- add in wine, soda, and 3-4 cherries and 2 tsp juice.
- stir gently.
- pour into your favorite wine or beverage glass (martini or marguerita glasses look great with this).
- dress with a wedge of lime or lemon and a cherry.