Recipe by Lainey6605
These sandwiches are great for a tailgate or party. This recipe was a top winner in the Real Women of Philadelphia competition and published in Taste of Home. Plan ahead, they do have to stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- 12 hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 453.59 g black forest ham, shaved
- 340.19 g gruyere cheese, sliced
- 226.79 g containerphiladelphia chive & onion cream cheese
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml dried onion flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange bottoms of rolls in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Layer each roll evenly with ham and Gruyere cheese.
- Spread each roll top with cream cheese; place over Gruyere.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parmesan cheese, worcestershire sauce and onion.
- Pour over sandwiches; let stand for at least 20 minutes.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through.