1/2 Photos of Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
These sandwiches are great for a tailgate or party. This recipe was a top winner in the Real Women of Philadelphia competition and published in Taste of Home. Plan ahead, they do have to stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange bottoms of rolls in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 2Layer each roll evenly with ham and Gruyere cheese.
- 3Spread each roll top with cream cheese; place over Gruyere.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the butter, parmesan cheese, worcestershire sauce and onion.
- 5Pour over sandwiches; let stand for at least 20 minutes.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.1
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 1072.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 22.4 g