1/1 Photo of Sassy Steak Marinade and Sauce
Found online posted by ERIN_STEELE. "A tangy marinade and sauce for all types of steak. Flavorful but not too spicy. Can easily be doubled." Marinating time not included in prep/cooking times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce steaks all over with a fork, and place them into a resealable freezer bag.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cocktail sauce, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and seasoning salt. Pour over the steaks in the bag, seal, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 6 hours, turning frequently
- 3Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. When grill is heated, lightly oil the grate
- 4Remove steaks from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 5Grill for about 7 minutes on each side, or to your desired degree of doneness
- 6While steaks are grilling, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add mushrooms, and cook until tender.
- 8Pour in reserved marinade, and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- 9Serve on top of steaks.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sassy Steak Marinade and Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.4
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.1 mg
- Sodium 1634.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 53.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce