This makes a great breakfast. Besides omelets, this is my favorite egg breakfast. We have also made it for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Evenly coat 4 (6 oz.) custard cups with cooking spray.
- 3Press about 1/4 cup spinach into each cup.
- 4With back of spoon, make an indentation in center of spinach.
- 5Break and slip an egg into each indentation.
- 6Top each with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- 7Bake until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Top with sour cream and/or additional salsa, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sassy Spinach Baked Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g