Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes a great breakfast. Besides omelets, this is my favorite egg breakfast. We have also made it for dinner.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Evenly coat 4 (6 oz.) custard cups with cooking spray.
- Press about 1/4 cup spinach into each cup.
- With back of spoon, make an indentation in center of spinach.
- Break and slip an egg into each indentation.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and/or additional salsa, if desired.