This recipe came from my grandmother. The directions are for baking in the oven, but I have done these in the crock pot as well as they turn out great. These are really good with mashed potatoes. A great comfort food meal. Easy and delicious!
- Trim pork chops.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat.
- Add chops and brown on both sides.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place browned chops in pan.
- In a glass measuring cup, mix together soup, ketchup, Worcestershire and water.
- Pour over the pork chops.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until done (it will depend on the thickness of the chops).