Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from my grandmother. The directions are for baking in the oven, but I have done these in the crock pot as well as they turn out great. These are really good with mashed potatoes. A great comfort food meal. Easy and delicious!
- 6 pork chops
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 44.37 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml water
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Trim pork chops.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat.
- Add chops and brown on both sides.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place browned chops in pan.
- In a glass measuring cup, mix together soup, ketchup, Worcestershire and water.
- Pour over the pork chops.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until done (it will depend on the thickness of the chops).
Great tasting pork chops, I highly recommend these.
I loved that this was a quick and easy recipe to make. The chops turned out very tender. I served the chops with noodles and the sauce was great for on top of the noodles too. Thanks for posting JillAZ!
These were great tasting and very easy to make. I loved how tender they were. Thanks for the recipe! It's a great way to cook pork chops.