Recipe by jewelz4jesus
This is an easy and delicious treat that makes for a great appetizer or snack. I came up with it when I had an impromptu gathering and needed snacks quick. Try it you'll love it.
Top Review by AmyMCGS
No stars, because I think the problem was my particular Italian seasoning. Neither my 3 year-old daughter or I ate more than half of our popcorn... there was a very bitter taste to it. She said it was "too spicy". I used my new-ish container of store brand Italian seasoning, and I think it was the problem, not the recipe, so I don't want to ruin this recipe's 5-star rating. If I make it again I'll re-rate with stars. Thanks anyway.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) bags microwave popcorn (plain or buttered)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or more if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 3 dashes seasoned pepper
- salt (only if using plain popcorn) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop popcorn in micro according to directions and place in large bowl.
- Melt butter with garlic powder in micro.
- Sprinkle parmasean cheese, Itlaian seasoning and seasoned pepper over popcorn.
- Pour melted butter with garlic over popcorn in a circular motion.
- Toss popcorn to distribute in gredients evenly and serve immediately!
- Want to make it spicy and sassy?.
- Just put a couple of dashes of hot sauce with the butter before melting- or use some red pepper flakes thats great too!
- But watch out it gets hot fast!