1/1 Photo of Sassy Popcorn
This is an easy and delicious treat that makes for a great appetizer or snack. I came up with it when I had an impromptu gathering and needed snacks quick. Try it you'll love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop popcorn in micro according to directions and place in large bowl.
- 2Melt butter with garlic powder in micro.
- 3Sprinkle parmasean cheese, Itlaian seasoning and seasoned pepper over popcorn.
- 4Pour melted butter with garlic over popcorn in a circular motion.
- 5Toss popcorn to distribute in gredients evenly and serve immediately!
- 7Want to make it spicy and sassy?.
- 8Just put a couple of dashes of hot sauce with the butter before melting- or use some red pepper flakes thats great too!
- 9But watch out it gets hot fast!
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sassy Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 239.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: