Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sassy slaw cam from the Busy People's Low-Fat Cookbook by Dawn Hall. Easy to prepare and tastes so good. 1 point per serving. The cinnamon is what makes this slaw recipe special. Note: makes 10 1/2 cup servings.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (16 ounce) package Coleslaw
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free coleslaw dressing (such as T. Marzetti)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Discard 1 cup of juice from the can of pineapple.
- Thououghly mix the pineapple (with remaining juice), coleslaw, dressing, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Keep chilled.