Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Iam posting this for granny Moses! :)From hungry girl newsletter. this is what she says: This eight-serving cocktail recipe is perfect for parties! Print the recipe and take all the ingredients to the fiesta... iam guessing on the times. PER SERVING (1 glass, 1/8th of recipe): 110 calories, 0g fat, 67mg sodium, 3g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 0g protein -- POINTS® value 2*
- 1419.54 ml club soda
- 473.18 ml light cranberry juice (ocean spray)
- 340.19 g vodka, 80-proof (8 shots)
- 9.85 ml Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix (2 On The Go packets or half a tub) or 9.85 ml pink lemonade mix (2 On The Go packets or half a tub)
- Splenda sugar substitute, 8 packets
- 4 lemons
- Place all ingredients except the lemons in a pitcher, and stir well. Cut 1 lemon into 8 slices, and set slices aside. Cut the remaining lemons in half, and squeeze the juice into the pitcher. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices!
- MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- HG Alternative! Use extra Ocean Spray instead of vodka for a virgin version with 14 calories, 0g fat, 3.5g carbs and a POINTS® value of 0*.
What a perfectly pink drink. Light and refreshing with or without the alcohol, a nice alternative to a wine spritzer! For 2 points you can Enjoy!!