Recipe by Az B
A fish rub with a middle eastern flare, created for ZWT6 Wild Card Mixing Pot Challenge. Lots of strong ingredients, but the end result is fairly mild.
Top Review by FloridaNative
We liked this alot, but I think it needed just a bit more kick to it. I used it on a fresh mahi mahi fillet and baked it in the oven. The fish was tender, flavorful and very moist. Nice rub ~ I'll use it again. Thanks for posting AzG ~ made for ZWT6 - NA*ME Region Wild Card Challenge ~ The Mixing Pot II and the Queens of Quisine.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed or finely minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch salt