Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe was created when i was short on time, and still wanted a meal with lots of flavor. I left the ingredients and directions for my mom one evening when she was watching my children, and she loved it. Now she makes it for my dad too!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 1 (14 ounce) package andouille sausages, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 large white onion, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in small roasting pan and toss to coat with olive oil and pepper.
- Spread evenly in roasting pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn sausage and potatoes to crisp other sides. Return to oven for 10-15 minutes more.