Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are always a hit! You can either do these in a saucepan, in the microwave, or for parties in the crockpot! You want them to sort of bathe in the tangy sauce. Perfect for a brunch or Super Bowl Party! Enjoy!
- Brown little smokies in a large saute pan.
- Combine bbq sauce and marmalade in a bowl. Pour over sausages.
- Saute about 5 minutes until heated through.
- Can transfer mixture to crock pot if want to keep warm for extended period of time.
- **Variation: combine all ingredients in crock pot and wait til sausages plump up (should take about 3 hours on low).
Not a fan of these, but I'm sure that was just a personal preference. Found the bbq sauce flavoring very overpowering and thick.