Recipe by twissis
The Coffee Fluff Shake turned out to be such a popular idea that I decided to enter more coffee treats. While I am sorely tempted, DH & I are NY resolved to only indulge for VERY SPECIAL occasions, so I hope some of you will be sorely tempted enough to try this & the 3 that accompany it. My source for all 4 is worldwidemart.com. Enjoy!
Top Review by weekend cooker
Other than ice cream on a cold day, which doesn't matter this made for a great tasty lunch treat, while taking a break from my kitchen remodeling job . The coffee is just the right amount, as we enjoyed this wonderful treat..
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee (finely ground)
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- instant coffee powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon coffee ice cream into blender container.
- Add rum + coffee that has been finely ground to a powdery texture & blend on hi-speed until creamy smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses.
- Add 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass. Sprinkle lightly w/instant coffee powder.