3 hrs 45 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
DH and I LOVE pork ribs. This is a recipe he came up with one day while I was at work. WOW - what a great surprise to come home to. These ribs are wonderful - the flavor is outstanding. An important step is removing the membrane from the back and it can be a bit tedious, but it does make all the difference in the world between a chewy rib and a tender rib.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs pork ribs (1 Rack)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons frank's hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons tony chacherie seasoning
- 1Remove membrane from back of ribs.
- 2Combine soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and Frank's Hot Sauce.
- 3Rub on both sides of ribs by hand.
- 4Rub Tony Chacherie's on both sides of ribs by hand.
- 5Cover large cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Place ribs bone side down on foil.
- 7Cover tightly with foil.
- 8Set gas grill on 300 degrees or medium heat and cook over indirect heat for 2 hours.
- 9While ribs are cooking combine all ingredients for basting sauce in saucepan.
- 10Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 11After two hours on grill remove ribs from grill.
- 12Drain liquids off and discard top layer of foil.
- 13Cut ribs, place back on cookie sheet and baste generously with basting sauce.
- 14Return to grill for 30 minutes.
- 15Turn ribs, baste and cook for another 30 minutes.
- 16If desired continue basting for stronger citrus flavor.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sassy Citrus Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1777.4
- Calories from Fat 1034
- Total Fat 114.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.7 g
- Cholesterol 417.0 mg
- Sodium 1425.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 68.3 g
- Protein 107.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: