Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
have not tried these yet..but they sound good the cinnamon chips are similiar to chocolate chips...
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- if using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 350*.
- beat 1 1/2 cups sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl, on medium speed --
- stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda.
- and salt.
- stir in cinnamon chips and pecans.
- mix 2 tbls of sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl --
- shape dough by 1/4 cupfuls into balls.roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- place balls 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheet -- do not flatten.
- bake 13-17 minutes or until set and light brown.
- immediately remove to rack to cool completely.