Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lower fat version of a party favorite wins the day!
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 egg whites
- hot sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine corn flake crumbs. paprika, salt and pepper in a pie dish.
- In a separate pie dish, combine egg whites and hot sauce and beat with a fork until well-blended. Dip chicken pieces in egg mix, then crumb mix.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick coating. Spray chicken pieces with non-stick spray and bake 7-10 minutes, turn and cook 7 minutes, until juices run clear.