Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Celery, grapes, toasted pecans, and a little zing from the green chilies set this chicken salad apart from the everyday. So easy to throw together and it makes a great low-carb lunch. I don't even miss the bread with this! Serve it in a hollowed-out melon, avocado, or papaya for something special. I got this from the back of the can of chicken.
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canchunk chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grapes, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, mayo and honey.
- Stir in chicken, celery, grapes and pecans.
- Cover and chill till ready to serve.
I make this all the time using Kirkland canned chicken breat from Costco. I love it! It is the best chicken salad ever!