Recipe by Chef Prook
This recipe came from my great-grandmother (Ma as we called her) and who knows where she got it! It's a very simple recipe from everyday on-hand ingredients and is great with potatoes and green beans for sides!
Top Review by ND_Dawn
Good! I used a red pepper instead of green. I also used 2 large skinless chicken breasts. I made the day before and just popped into oven after work. I think next time I'll serve with mashed potatoes. Thanks for posting!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 onion, Sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, Sliced
- 1 lb chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Place chicken (I prefer split breast without skin) in coverable oven-safe dish.
- Combine ketchup, worcestershire sauce, onion, and green peppers.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken and ensure complete coverage!
- Cover and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours stirring once after 30 minutes.
- It is done when a fork can effortlessly pull the meat off.