Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Quick easy making burgers with a kick
Make and share this Sassy Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning, and 1/4 cup salsa, and shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties 12 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly, if broiling place patties on broiler pan 4-5 inches from heat and broil until cooked thoroughly, turning once during cooking.
- When patties are almost done, place rolls cut-side down on grill and heat 1-2 minutes.
- Place 8 patties on bottom half of bun, to with cheese and cook an additional 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Top with 1 tablespoon salsa, and top with remaining bun half.
My boys really enjoyed these. I made them as directed. Made with a side of fries and fruit salad.
Delicious! We're cutting out cheese and bread so we just ate the beef patty. The mix of the taco seasoning and salsa was wonderful. It also kept the burger moist. Made for Zaar 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2011.
These burgers have a great taste with the taco seasoning and salsa. Very yummy. DH wanted to eat 2 LOL Even my son enjoyed it. Thanks weekend cooker :) Made for PRMR tag game