- 2 ponds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 kaiser rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning, and 1/4 cup salsa, and shape into 8 patties.
- Grill patties 12 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly, if broiling place patties on broiler pan 4-5 inches from heat and broil until cooked thoroughly, turning once during cooking.
- When patties are almost done, place rolls cut-side down on grill and heat 1-2 minutes.
- Place 8 patties on bottom half of bun, to with cheese and cook an additional 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Top with 1 tablespoon salsa, and top with remaining bun half.