Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is not just another dip recipe. This is so good you will never make another artichoke dip recipe again. I have one that I posted on Recipezaar before I found this one, but this is the one I will be making from now on
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichokes (in water, not oil)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use fat free)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the artichokes and chop up. Drain Rotel tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients together. It won’t look pretty, but trust me it will get better once baked.
- Spray baking dish with Pam and pour in the artichoke dip. Bake until browned on top and bubbly, about 15 minutes, at 375°F.
- Serve with Wheat Thins or your favorite cracker.