Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
"Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry" This savory little cheesecake will be a hit at your next party. The zesty jalapeño and rich cream cheese are a perfect blend of flavors, while the avocado and zesty Pepper Jack completes the already complex taste. I used a pineapple-habanero salsa for added heat and a little sweetness but any salsa will work. The jalapeño pepper can be adjusted to taste or reduced to make the recipe more kid friendly.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 large avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, sauté garlic, shallots and red pepper in olive oil until tender.
- In a large bowl combine ranch dressing, cream cheese, yogurt and avocado. Mix until combined. Add eggs, flour and lemon juice. Beat just until eggs are incorporated. Fold in cheese, jalapeño and chives. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until edges are slightly browned and starting to pull away from the sides of pan. Cool 10 minutes and carefully remove from pan. Serve with salsa and crackers.