3 hrs 30 mins
Sasha LOVES her special cookies! I can't get out the bread machine anymore without her getting excited! This recipe is based on one I got here, but have played with it a little to make it my own. Cheese can also be added if you (and your puppy) like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I save leftover meat and scraps from our own meals in a freezer bag.
- 2When ready to make cookies, I take some out and cook it in the oil or bacon grease, just enough to defrost and flavor the oil.
- 3Chop finely in food processor.
- 4Put flour in bread machine.
- 5Add egg and other ingredients.
- 6Set for dough cycle.
- 7Check consistency of dough.
- 8Add flour or liquid as needed.
- 9When it is done, roll out and cut into whatever shape you want.
- 10I use a shot glass to cut dough, they are perfect bite size for her.
- 11Cutting them thicker will make for a chewier cookie, thinner will be crispier.
- 12Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 13Cool for several hours to remove moisture.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sasha's Special Puppy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: