Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this recipe and it tastes just like McDonald's Sausage & Egg McMuffin. Great For Breakfast !
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 cup in a muffin tin.
- Break an egg in both and BREAK the yoke with a fork .
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes until eggs are white and cooked.
- Cook the sausage rounds over medium heat in one teaspoon of oil till cooked.
- Toast English Muffins.
- When finished toasting, use margarine or butter as spread.
- Make your sandwich.
- Add sausage, cheese, then the egg.
- Enjoy and review recipe.
Since I don't eat at McDonalds I don't know how this compares but I thought it was delicious regardless! I used a bratwurst patty as it was what I had on hand and for ease and time, I cooked the egg in the microwave in a ramekin. Delicious breakfast for dinner last night! Thanks for sharing!