1/1 Photo of Sardinian Lobster Spaghetti
This recipe is very similar to that served at L'Oasi restaurant in the Costa Smeralda region of Sardinia, Italy. The simple sauce can be also made with shrimp, prawns or crab instead of the lobster, or even on it's own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, Peeled And Minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brandy (Or Vermouth Or Dry White Wine)
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed imported tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- 1 dash red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 cups cooked lobster meat, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1Heat the butter in a saucepan, and once sizzling add the onion and garlic.
- 2Cook for about three minutes and then add the brandy. Cook until the brandy has almost completely evaporated.
- 3Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes if using, and half the parsley. Cook for about 20 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Stir in just enough of the heavy cream to turn the sauce a dark coral pink color. Stir in the lobster meat, and keep warm.
- 5Cook the spaghetti until it is al dente. Drain. Toss the pasta with the lobster sauce, and serve garnished with a sprinkling of the remaining chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sardinian Lobster Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.6
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: