Sardine mix in puff pastry...
Make and share this Sardine Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a pan with oil and sautee onion and garlic till limp. Add drained sardines in and 3 tbsp of the tomato sauce they were packed inches.
- Mash up as you cook it.
- Season with chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Finally, add lemon juice to your fish mix. Cook for 1 more minute or till it is dry.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 6 equal squares. Place some filling in the middle of each square and fold it over.
- Seal edges using a fork.
- Glaze with some beaten egg and bake till puffed and golden.