Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sardine mix in puff pastry...
- 3 (8 ounce) cans sardines in tomato sauce (small cans)
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 limes, juice of
- chili powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 375 g puff pastry
- Heat a pan with oil and sautee onion and garlic till limp. Add drained sardines in and 3 tbsp of the tomato sauce they were packed inches.
- Mash up as you cook it.
- Season with chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Finally, add lemon juice to your fish mix. Cook for 1 more minute or till it is dry.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 6 equal squares. Place some filling in the middle of each square and fold it over.
- Seal edges using a fork.
- Glaze with some beaten egg and bake till puffed and golden.