Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Scrumptious fish pie that is easy to make. I have also made this dish with tuna mixed with ½ cup tomato sauce. Adapted from Theresa Verslanking
- 2 cups potatoes, grated
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (410 g) can sardines in tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and grease pie dish.
- Mix potatoes with sour cream and baking powder and press into pie dish to form crust.
- Mix all filling ingredients and pour into crust. Bake for 1 hour.
This was brilliant!!! Very good. For tinned fish its a complete winner.