Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For you sardine lovers this is great serve on crackers, don't be scared off by the word "Sardine".
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) can sardines, skinless boneless
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 medium green onions, with tops, minced divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In blender puree' all ingredients except 2 T. onions and the paprika until smooth.
- Pack in 2 small bowls. Sprinkle with paprika and onions.
- Cover airtight, will keep up to one week in refrigerator.
- Serve on crackers.