Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love tomatoes in any form. This is a favorite dressing which is easy and is just a nice twist on a standard vinaigrette. Chilled iceberg, thin sliced onion, bacon and cucumber is great with this. Top it with some sliced hard boiled egg for a great salad.
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree (not paste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, diced fine
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- hot sauce
- Dressing -- Just mix all in a small bowl or dish and chill until ready to use.
- Serve -- Over your favorite. As I mentioned, I love iceberg lettuce, bacon, onion, cucumber and hard boiled eggs. But use your favorite.