1/2 Photos of Sarasota's Mango Lemonade With a Kick
5 hrs 2 mins
I love mango, and trust me ... when mangoes are in season, I have bags of them. And I love lemonade, so this is the perfect drink. Add some vodka or bourbon for the adults or just serve as is - it is a great refreshing drink for the spring and summer seasons. Light refreshing and can be served breakfast, lunch, dinner or after hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Gingered Simple Syrup
- 1Simple Syrup -- In a small sauce pan, add the water, sugar and ginger and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes to infuse the ginger flavor. Remove from the heat and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- 2Puree -- In a blender, add the mango, lemon juice and chilled simple syrup until smooth. Then add to a pitcher, and chill for another 2-3 hours until icy cold.
- 3Serve -- In the pitcher with the mango lemonade puree, add the club soda and mix well. To each glass, add ice and a few mint leaves (optional vodka or bourbon), top with the mango lemonade and garnish with a fresh lemon slice. Easy and refreshing.
- 4For the adults: One (1) shot of either Vodka or Bourbon to each glass.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sarasota's Mango Lemonade With a Kick
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 40.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: