Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister-in-law made this for Thanksgiving this year - an easy and wonderful way to get those veggies in!
- 453.59 g carrot, diced
- 907.18 g cauliflower, chopped
- 907.18 g broccoli, chopped
- 118.29 ml butter (1 cube)
- 118.29 ml flour
- 340.19 g can evaporated milk
- Cheese Whiz
- Place carrots in pot, fill with water until just covered. Boil until tender, SAVE WATER.
- Boil cauliflower and broccoli until tender, drain water.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, stir flour in until well mixed.
- Stir in evaporated milk and carrot water.
- Stir until bubbly, then add small bottle of cheese whiz.
- Pour sauce over vegetables in a 9x13 dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.