My sister-in-law made this for Thanksgiving this year - an easy and wonderful way to get those veggies in!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place carrots in pot, fill with water until just covered. Boil until tender, SAVE WATER.
- 2Boil cauliflower and broccoli until tender, drain water.
- 3Melt butter in a saucepan, stir flour in until well mixed.
- 4Stir in evaporated milk and carrot water.
- 5Stir until bubbly, then add small bottle of cheese whiz.
- 6Pour sauce over vegetables in a 9x13 dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara's Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g