Recipe by SaraEMiller
I've been messing around in the kitchen for so long that I have adapted my favorite things into this recipe. Enjoy. :-)
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 4 squares chocolate almond bark, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Chop walnuts and almond bark into coarse pieces; set aside.
- Cream butter in large bowl. Add both sugars, beat for 2 minuntes on medium; add vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- In seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add slowly to butter mixture, mixing very well.
- Add chocolate and walnuts, mixing in throughout mixture.
- Drop liberally onto baking sheets (approximately 1/4 cup), spacing 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool on wire racks.