Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been messing around in the kitchen for so long that I have adapted my favorite things into this recipe. Enjoy. :-)
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Chop walnuts and almond bark into coarse pieces; set aside.
- Cream butter in large bowl. Add both sugars, beat for 2 minuntes on medium; add vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- In seperate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add slowly to butter mixture, mixing very well.
- Add chocolate and walnuts, mixing in throughout mixture.
- Drop liberally onto baking sheets (approximately 1/4 cup), spacing 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool on wire racks.