Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great candy - travels well - good for tailgaiting. EASY!
Make and share this Sara's Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Crispy Clouds recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces white chocolate bark (vanilla candy coating)
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups peanuts
- Melt white bark in microwave, on high approximately 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in other ingredients.
- Drop on wax paper. Allow to cool.
- Store in plastic container.
These were really good.My kids loved them. Just make sure you mix the ingredients fast otherwise it hardens too fast.