Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Last night I wanted to make pizza, but could decide if I wan't hot & spicy, or mediterranean..so I combined the 2. I wasn't sure what it would turn out like, but it was SO good! I haven't included a pizza base recipe, I figure everyone has their favourites :)
- 1 large pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 slices hot hungarian salami
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup antipasto mix, mine had mushrooms, green olives, black olives, sundried tomatoes, eggplant, and capsicum, all marin
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix pizza sauce and chilli sauce together. Spread over base.
- Mix cheddar cheese and mozzerella together, sprinkle 1 cup over sauce.
- Layer the salami, capsicum, and tomato. Spread anti pasto evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle with chilli and fetta cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake at 180C for about 30 minutes.